WHO WE ARE:
If you are looking for a complete and comprehensive information about Forex brokers in Singapore, we welcome you to bookmark our website. This is the site that you will want to visit whenever you are looking for Forex brokers in Singapore whether you are a foreigner or a local trader investor. We are physically located here and this website provides you with all the Forex brokers registered and regulated locally. We have been providing the service to many private clients since 2009. Our team has over 10 solid years of trading experience and through our contacts, we have adequate knowledge in the brokers industry to provide the information that you need.
- At forexbrokers.sg, we offer you as a trusted website to help you overcome the problems of finding all information and allow you to make comparisons when selecting a broker.
- By providing prospective traders and institutional clients to communicate with brokers directly via our Private Messaging Intermediary without disclosing any personal information before prior to open a trading account with the brokers. We are committed to protect your personal data.
- All brokers listed on this website are regulated by the respective authority. We endeavor to facilitate the search for a reputable brokerage services that will suit your needs much easier for Singapore Forex Brokers.
SOME BASIC CRITERIAS YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR IN BROKERAGE SERVICES ARE:
- User-friendly platform with easy execution capabilities that meet your trading requirements. The availability of deposit and withdrawal methods are important as well.
- Large Excess Net Capital, while this is not entirely critical, but a higher excess net capital means that the broker is unlikely to default payment when you request for withdrawal. Some brokers reveal this information on their website while some do not. So do remember to check with your broker about this information. You want to be sure that they have enough capital to pay out the profits.
- Provides adequate customer support through a local representative, email and phone timeliness. Trading is all about timeliness, so do make sure they have adequate support when you need help with your trading and the stability of platform.
OUR FRIENDLY ADVICE:
It's easy for anyone to put up a web site and call themselves an FX broker. Do your due diligence before trusting your money to strangers. If you are unsure, please feel free to drop us an email about the broker. Not every online broker is legit. Remember, if your broker is regulated, you have a good indicator that you are dealing with a broker who will treat you fairly and will be around for a good time to come. Being regulated also means the broker is under scrutiny by the regulator and fulfilled a standard financial requirement set in order to run its business. If you want to learn how to trade forex and interact with Forex traders from Singapore, click here.
REGISTERED TRADEMARK AND COMPANY DETAILS:
forexbrokers.sg, forexbrokers.sg logo, forex forum .asia and FX Operator® are trademarks or registered trademarks of FX Operator LLP. forexbrokers.sg is a part of FX Operator LLP. FX Operator LLP (Registration No. T07LL0690L) is registered in Singapore under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act (Chapter 163A) with limited liability. All rights reserved.