WHO WE ARE
If you are looking for a top forex brokers list, we welcome you to bookmark our websites. Singapore Best Forex Brokers is the site that you will want to visit whenever you are looking for brokers around the world whether you are a foreigner or a local trader investor. We know the brokers including most of their management teams and this website provides you with all the brokers registered and regulated by their local jurisdiction. We have been providing the service to many private clients since 2009. Our team has over 10 solid years of trading experience and through our contacts, we have adequate knowledge in the brokers industry to provide the information that you need.
- At Singapore Forex Brokers, we offer you as a trusted website to help you overcome the problems of finding all information, trading platforms and allow you to make comparisons when selecting a Forex broker.
- All brokers listed on this website are regulated by MAS. We endeavor to facilitate the search for a reputable brokerage services that will suit your needs most.
SOME BASIC CRITERIAS YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR IN BROKERAGE SERVICES ARE
- User-friendly metatrader or third-party platform with easy execution capabilities that meet your trading requirements. The availability of deposit and withdrawal methods are important as well.
- Large Excess Net Capital, while this is not entirely critical, but a higher excess net capital means that the broker is unlikely to default payment when you request for withdrawal. Some brokers reveal this information on their website while some do not. So do remember to check with your broker about this information. You want to be sure that they have enough capital to pay out the profits.
- Provides adequate customer support through a local representative, email and phone timeliness. Trading is all about timeliness, so do make sure they have adequate support especially cfd trading when you need help with your trading and the stability of platform.
OUR FRIENDLY ADVICE
It's easy for anyone to put up a web site and call themselves a broker. Do your due diligence before trusting your money to strangers. If you are unsure, please feel free to drop us an email about the broker. Not every online broker is legit. Remember, if your broker is regulated, you have a good indicator that you are dealing with a broker who will treat you fairly and will be around for a good time to come. Being regulated also means the broker is under scrutiny by the regulator and fulfilled a standard financial requirement set in order to run its business.
REGISTERED TRADEMARK AND COMPANY DETAILS
The website domain name and domain logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of BROKERSDB.com. All other company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.